Ibrahim M. Alnaimi
- PhD - University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, School of Architecture - 1990
- Master of Architecture - University of Arizona, Tucson, College of Architecture - 1985
- Bachelor - King Faisal University, College of Architecture and Planning - 1981
- Secretary General at Abdullatif Alfozan Award for Mosque Architecture
- Chairman For The
Coordinator For The
Chairman For The
President Of AlUmran Saudi
- Vice Dean for The University’s Deanship of Students Affairs King Faisal University
- Chairman Of The College Solar Energy Committee The College of Architecture and Planning, King Faisal University.
- Dean for Academic Affairs College of Architecture and Planning, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia.
- Chairman Of Admission and Intern Examination Committee College Of Architecture And Planning.
- Assistant Professor College Of Architecture And Planning (Department of Architecture). 1
- Lecturer College of Architecture and Planning, King Faisal
University, Saudi Arabia.
Published Refereed Scientific Researches
- "Evaluating the Use of Computer in Senior Design Studios at the Architectural Department, College of Architecture And Planning, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia." , 2004
- “The Impact On the Traditional Cooling Systems By the Contemporary Buildings Due To the Rapid Urbanization In the Arabian Gulf Regions” , 2000
Scientific Researches Presented to Referee Specialized Scientific Conferences and Symposium
Developing an Efficient presentation Techniques in the Era of Computers, 2006
“The Development Of a Simple Model For Predicting The Energy Consumption Of Houses In Hot Maritime Climate” 1990
Scientific Researches Presented to Non-Refereed Scientific Conferences and Symposium
- “The Chronological Development of Dammam Region from the Early Stages up to 1987, And the Associated Problems Of The Rapid Development”, 1988
“The Impact On The Social, Cultural And Environmental Aspects Of The Built Environment Due To The Replacement Of The Traditional Buildings By The Contemporary Buildings”, 1991
- “The University Education, The Case Of College of Architecture and Planning, King Faisal University”, 1997
- “The distinguish Gulf Architecture” October, 1-3,1994, Doha, Qatar. A Participation in Writing The Conference Recommendations.
- Arrangement of seminars at College of Architecture and Planning College of Architecture and Planning 1990-1992 Arrangement, Presentation and discussion of the seminars
- Member Of The Coordination And Communication Committee The Third Saudi Engineering Conference (June, 1990 ). Contributing in the organizing committee
- Member of Al-Umran Saudi Association. 1993 – Present
- Member of The International Solar Energy Society (ISES) 1993-1995
- Member of The American Solar Energy Society (ASES) 1993- 1995
اضافة جهة اتصال جديدة