|رقم الهاتف||+90 212 2847073|
Architect, Design Partner
EAA-Emre Arolat Architecture
Arolat was born in Ankara in 1963. He received his BArch degree in Architecture in 1986 and MArch degree in 1992 at Istanbul Mimar Sinan University . He worked at Metcalf and Associates Architectural Office, Washington D.C. between 1986–1987. From 1987 to 2004, he worked at Arolat Architects as associate designer with Şaziment & Neşet Arolat.
He founded his architecture practice in 2004 with Gonca Paşolar. The practice, EAA-Emre Arolat Architecture includes his parents Neşet Arolat and Şaziment Arolat as partners. EAA is a practice with a professional architectural staff with over 80 people in New York, Istanbul and London
Arolat has received many national and international awards, including 2005 Mies van der Rohe award for European Architecture (Highly Commended), 2006 AR Awards for Emerging Architecture (Highly Commended), 2013 WAF (World Architecture Festival) Winner of Religious Buildings category with Sancaklar Mosque, 2014 WAF Winner of Shopping Category with Yalikavak Palmarina and Winner of Leisure-Led Category with Antakya Museum Hotel and in 2015 WAF Winner of Infrastructure Category with Cukurova Airport and Winner of Culture Category with Istanbul Antrepo 5 – MSGSU Painting and Sculpture Museum. He also received National Architecture Awards, in the category of “Design” and “Building” in 1992, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2014.
He has been awarded the Aga Khan Award for Architecture in 2010 with the Ipekyol Textile Factory Building. In 2015 Sancaklar Mosque was awarded ArchDaily's Best Building of the Year and Mies van der Rohe award for European Architecture-Best 40 Building of the Year, also nominated for Design Museum-Designs of the Year award In May 2015, The International Academy of Architecture has accorded Emre Arolat the title of Professor of the Academy in recognition of his achievements in the development of contemporary architecture.
- EAA-Context and Plurality, Philip Jodidio-Suha Özkan, Rizzoli NY
- Fabrika, Milli Reasurans A.S. (2012)
- Dalaman, Yem Yayinevi (2007)
- Nazaran, Milli Reasurans A.S. (2006)]
- Emre Arolat, Buildings/Projects 1998–2005, Literatür (2005)
4. ^ "World Architecture Festival 2014 day one winners announced". Dezeen. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
5. ^ "World Architecture Festival Announces Day 1 Winners". ArchDaily. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
7. ^ "2010 Cycle Awards Recipients – Aga Khan Award for Architecture". akdn.org. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
8. ^ "Ipekyol Textile Factory – Aga Khan Award for Architecture". akdn.org. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
9. ^ "Gallery – Winners of the 2015 Building of the Year Awards – 5". ArchDaily. Retrieved 23 December 2015.
اضافة جهة اتصال جديدة